Description A Dragon Called Worry Story Board Book for Children
This book series contains advice for helping children make new friends.
The sentence is very simple so it is easy for children to understand.
And the illustrations are very interesting
Also accompanied by the expert advice for parents.
24 board pages – Hard Cover (Padded) – 20×20 cm thickness 2cm – Language: English – Published by Autumn Publishing UK – Estimated weight: 575 grams
Limited Operations During the Pandemic (Covid-19)
Orders will be processed on the same day if the Tokopedia system is verified before 14.00 (Monday – Friday) and 11.30 (Saturday)
During a limited operational period, our SameDay delivery service is deactivated to ensure on-time delivery and pickup of packages according to our warehouse operational restrictions.
We apologize for this operational limitation. We do this to ensure the safety and health of various parties (employees, couriers and consumers)
Thank you for your understanding.
It’s in the Showcase
Sound Book Terms
To menjada the authenticity of the goods, then all sound book we send in a state seal and NOT tested .
Please test and check all the functions of the sound buttons when the package arrives. Also make sure to remove the battery retention strip (if applicable) which is usually on the back of the book.
If something is not working properly, please notify us no later than 2 days after the item is received.
If it is more than 2 days after the item is received, then we can no longer receive complaints about damaged / non-functioning goods.
If you received your Sound Book and it is not working properly, please do the steps below first:
* Please check the details of the problem like what (is it totally dead / no sound at all, sound but intermittent, or just a tuk-tuk-tuk sound, etc.).
* Please try to remove the battery and plug it in again (make sure the position of the battery is installed correctly).
* If still not possible, try replacing it with a new battery. Please make sure the battery code matches / matches. (We also sell the batteries, you can also order additional batteries when ordering the book).
* If a new battery has been replaced but it still doesn’t work / doesn’t work properly, please contact us via the Tokopedia chat and send a video of the condition of the book along with an explanation of the problem so that we can follow up more precisely.
* Based on the video you sent, we will observe what actions / solutions can be taken.
* If indeed in the video we see all the above procedures you have done correctly but mmg the ttp book cannot function properly, then you will continue to the Return Procedure.
How come the soundbook’s battery is low / dull even though it’s a new book?
This question is often asked by customers. Here is the answer:
- Each sound book includes a battery from the publisher / printer.
- Usually in the battery area there is a plastic battery holder strip (but not all sound books have a battery retention strip). The purpose of these strips is to prevent the battery from continuing to consume.
- Even if the voice button is not pressed, the battery will be continuously consumed gradually as long as the battery is connected to the metal components in the battery compartment.
- So usually in the part where the battery is inserted a kind of plastic strip to hold it so that the battery is not connected to the metal component where the battery is. But sometimes this strip is not installed in the correct position so that the battery continues to consume, so that it can eventually become low.
- Another reason could also be due to humidity in the battery compartment and because books are kept tightly in the publisher’s warehouse for some time causing the battery to become dull or it could be corroded. So that the sound button can’t work.