Description of Little Readers – Disney Frozen 2, a children’s story book
Little Readers – Disney Frozen 2
24 pages (thick glossy paper) – Hard Cover – 20 x 20 cm thickness of 1 cm – Language: English – Published by Autumn Publishing UK
Let’s read the story about the adventures of Princess Anna and Elsa in the series Little Readers Disney Frozen 2.
Illustration picture is very cute and colorful
Very suitable for fans of the movie Frozen neh: D
#ilovebook #ilovebooks # ilovebooks_96 #littlereaders #disneybook #disney #moana #thelittlemermaid #beautyandthebeast #frozen #bukucerita #bukuanak #bukuanakimport #childrenbook #childrenbooks #trustedseller #trubayimp #jualbukebook #jualbukuanak #jualbukuanak
Product Return Policy
PROCEDURE OF RETURN OF GOODS
Damaged / malfunctioning goods can be returned only if notified / reported to us a maximum of 2 days after the goods are received.
After that, I can’t return it anymore.
Therefore, please check the condition of the goods as soon as the package arrives.
Conditions postage Returns:
To return goods are damaged / not working:
* postage returns to our office: Borne Customer
* postage new stuff successor: Borne our store (Ilovebooks_96)
To return goods misdirected (we sent the goods / not in accordance with the data orders):
* Return delivery to our office: Covered by our shop (Ilovebooks_96)
* Delivery of new replacement items: Covered by our store (Ilovebooks_96)
Steps for Returns of Goods:
* Please inform us completely and clearly the following data:
– Customer Name, Order Date & Order Number
– Please clearly inform the complaint of damage / condition of the goods submitted by the customer (please include photos / videos of the condition of the goods).
* We will enter this report / complaint data into our database and we will provide a RETURN CODE to be included in the return package ..
* Please inform the customer to write down the Return Code on the front of the package and immediately send the return package to our office address.
* The deadline for sending returns is 6 working days from the time we provide the Return Code (Sunday & red date are not counted).
If it is past 6 working days the customer has not sent the return package, then the return will be considered Cancel (not a Return).
Note: Return packages that do not include a Return Code in the package, we will put them at the last priority in following up.
Inform us max 2 days from receipt of goods if there are items that are damaged / not functioning.
Through from that, you can’t return.
After we provide the Return Code, the customer must send the return package to us no later than the next 6 working days (Sunday & red date are not counted).
Passing from that is considered Cancel Return / Not Returns.
Return packages that do not include a Return Code in the package, we will put them in the last priority in following up.
If there are things that are unclear, you can contact WA to us at 081296586502.
Thank you so much.
Provisions Regarding the Sound Book
CONDITIONS ABOUT SOUND BOOKS
All sound books are shipped sealed and untested.
Please test it as soon as the book arrives.
If something does not work properly it can be returned but must inform us no later than 2 days after the item is received.
Apart from that, it can’t be returned anymore.
If you receive the sound book you ordered and it doesn’t work, please do these steps first:
* Please check clearly what the problem is (is it completely dead / no sound at all, sound but intermittent, or only the sound of tuk-tuk-tuk, etc.)
* You try to remove the battery and plug it in again (make sure the position of the battery is installed correctly).
* If you still can’t, try to replace a new battery. Make sure the battery code matches / matches. (We also provide the battery, you can buy additional batteries when order).
* If it turns out that after replacing the battery it still doesn’t work, please record a video when replacing the battery with a new battery and re-test the book and ask to zoom into the new battery too so we can check whether the battery code is correct or not. Please send the video to us.
* Based on the video you sent, we will take action and provide a solution.
* If all the procedures you have done in the video are correct and the book still doesn’t turn on, then please continue to Return Procedures.
Provisions for the Sound Book Return, there is a further note ..
If there are other things that are unclear, you can directly contact Japri via WA at 081296586502.
Sound Book Special Returns
SOUND BOOK SPECIFIC RETURN PROVISIONS
Please pay attention to Sound Books Returns below:
* What we will do after the return arrives at our place is that we will first check whether the damage has actually occurred as reported.
* If there really is damage, we will try to repair the book first (sometimes the case is just a loose cable, the speaker dislodged is very easy to repair). If it can be repaired, we will immediately send the book back to the customer (our shipping fee is responsible).
* If it cannot be repaired (such as damage to the chip or its circuit) then we will send a new book to the customer (we bear the cost).
* But if for example it turns out that the book is not damaged, but it turns out to be only low (the customer did not try to replace the battery before returning) then we will charge the battery and postage back to the customer.
* Therefore, we advise customers to buy additional batteries so that if, for example, there is something with the book, they can immediately try to replace the battery without having to bother looking for the battery. In addition, the price of the batteries we provide is also very cheap, so as much as possible our customers recommend buying additional batteries as well.
Please note once again that All Sound Books ARE BATTERY INCLUDED and All Sound Books ARE SHIPPED IN SEAL & UNESTESTED CONDITION.
So the battery that we offer is as additional or backup only.
Why should we advise customers to order additional batteries as well?
Actually, every sound book includes a battery in it.
But it could also be that the battery that has been included is already low or dull so the sound won’t turn on.
So if this happens, the customer doesn’t have to bother looking for the battery anymore and can immediately try to replace the battery.
How come the battery is so low / dull even though this is a new book?
This question is often asked by customers. Here’s the answer:
* Every sound book includes a battery from the publisher / printer.
* Usually there is a plastic battery holder in the place where the battery is (but not all sound books have a battery retention strip).
* The purpose of this strip is to prevent battery consumption continuously.
* Please note that even if the voice button is not pressed, the battery will be continuously consumed gradually as long as the battery is connected to the metal components in the battery compartment.
* So usually in the part where the battery is inserted a kind of plastic strip to hold it so that the battery is not connected to the metal component where the battery is.
* But sometimes this strip is not installed in the correct position so that the battery continues to consume, so that it can eventually become low.
* Other causes could also be due to humidity in the battery compartment and because books are kept tightly in the publisher’s warehouse for some time causing the battery to become dull or it could be corroded. So that the sound button can’t work.
If there are other things that are not clear, you can directly contact Japri via WA at number 081296586502.